County Clerk

Residents can also complete applications at a designated state agency while obtaining service from the agency. Examples of state agencies providing registration applications to their clients include Division of Family Services, Military Recruitment, or WIC.

When registering in person, applicants are required to present a form of personal identification. Accepted forms include ID issued by the Federal Government, state of Missouri, or a local election authority; ID issued by a Missouri institution (public or private) of higher education, including a university, college, vocational and technical school; A copy of a current utility bill, bank statement, paycheck, government check or other government document that contains the name and address of the voter; Drivers license or state identification card issued by another state.